Nov 24, 2013

Comet ISON on NASA's fleet! ISON is MASSIVE LARGE

Thornews back up on it and in it and around it, it being Comet ISON.  Language and other warnings here, but lots of interesting pics and info too.  I agree that I think Comet ISON will survive it's close pass with the Sun and we will get some amazing views come December...


http://www.youtube.com/thornews We're taking a look at Comet c/2012 s1 ISON on NASA's fleet of Cameras. We've got the Secchi the STEREO HI-1 & 2 Camera and the a quick look at the differential images. It's not looking good for Phil Plait as he has stakes his reputation on the Nucleus being more than 1.2 miles. But it is looking good for Amy Mainzer, because I get awesomer every day. We are T-6 Days from Perehelion and this story only gets more bizarre and interesting. We can rule out NIBIRU or PLANET X being ISON. So that's good. I'm betting ISON "lives" through perehelion and is not breaking up. We also get to see p2 encke. so that's cool I'm still trying to figure out the Bow Shock & Wings situation and the amateurs and professionals seem to be confused also. OK. Now I will get back to work on Comet c/2012 s1 ISON WTF NASA / EARTH ??!?! SRZLY BRO - Part 46. It's a DOOZY, yo.

The tail is huge.
The coma is huge
I am guessing the nucleus is very very big.

Thank for watching,
and learning along with me.
Hope you like the Jokes!

God Bless Everyone!