Dec 12, 2013

Comet ISON - SNAFUBAR DEAD

So what's happened to Comet ISON?  Has it blown to dust?  Will we be going through it's remnants?  Will we even see it again?  We don't really know...


www.youtube.com/thornews It's been almost 2 weeks since i've put out a new Comet c/2012 ISON WTF NASA EARTH PRoFESSIONAL SCIENCE episode. This episode was marred with technical difficulties and frustrations. So I just hit the 'FINISH THIS VIDEO' button and was done. I think i covered the bases, perihelion, death, life, destruction, debris and such. I apologize if this was not my best episode. I shall make it up on the next one. I think i over thought this one too much. c'est la vie.

God Bless Everyone!
This has been one wild and crazy ride.
T
Let's discuss!
Want to talk about it?
meet me on the facebook
www.facebook.com/thornewsgo
or tweet me on the twitter @NewThor