Sep 15, 2014

CDC Vaccination and Autism: Accepting the "Mercury Challenge"


It’s that time of the year again, the time when I have to rant a bit about the pharmaceutical fictions that plague modern medicine. Why the rant? Well, for one thing, I had to journey out a couple of days ago to one of those large chain stores, and there, boldly emblazoned on its automatic doors was a poster to the effect of “Get your flu shot soon!” with the dates that said store would have smiling drones of big pharma pumping people full of crud. This already put me into a foul mood, as I remembered my many conversations with my mother when she was alive about “getting your flu shot.”  It would usually begin with her asking if I received one, and with me explaining I never get them, because (1) the vaccines are full of crud like mercury and other fun stuff and (2) I never get the flu, while she did get them, and always became sick or at least “under the weather”. I managed to convince her that this was usually all a media-driven scam every year with some new impending epidemic -Sars, swine flu, bird flu… we all know the litany – threatening your very existence if you didn’t rush to Wallberger Mart and get your flu shot.
 
But wait, there’s more… after being subjected to the poster, and a smiling cashier-lemming reminding me at the checkout to get my flu shot, I informed her I never do, never would, and didn’t like the mercury in vaccines. “What? Mercury in vaccines…?”  I had no time to walk her through it, so I said simply “google it.”
 
I returned home, and did something I seldom do, I turned on the television news while I put away my various purchases. Within seconds, there was a commercial for some new drug: take this for an erection, take that for depression, take this for shingles, take that for athlete’s foot… and oh, by the way, discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, impaired vision, a pain in your —— (fill in the blank from the appropriate commercial), suicidal thoughts, impaired urinary function, males growing breasts (don’t worry ladies, they’re getting around to you too),  sudden hearing loss, as these can lead to heart attack, stroke, high (or low) blood pressure, diabetes, or terminal flatulence. 
 
One only has to listen to the commercials to understand that something is terribly wrong with the medical-pharmaceutical system, and to understand that the new drugs are nothing more than a sorcerer’s brew rammed through a weak and compliant regulatory protocol so that big companies can make lots of money making people sick so that they can “cure” them by making them sicker.  If you don’t think this is going on with the drugs, then try an experiment: during one week, watch all those drug commercials, and write down a list of (1) what the magical potion pill is for and (2) what the “side effects” are… you’ll be stunned. 
 
Now where am I going with all this? Well, like most of you, I’ve been watching that ebola story, and the CDC whistleblower story, and it’s the latter that really has me angry, angry because a “science” that has to be bought, and data that has to be spun or suppressed, is not science at all; in my book, it’s a felony.  If you’ve been following Jon Rappaport’s blogs on the whistleblower story, this should come as no surprise:
 
Here it is: how the US government admits vaccines cause autism
 
Alex Jones even covered the story:
 
Vaccinre Brain-Damage Coverup Implodes
 
So…gee…. you say that tiny bit of mercury in that form that’s in vaccines has no relationship to children’s brains being affected? that it’s entirely harmless to adults? So you believe your own propaganda, huh? “We’ve been down this autism-mercury link before and there’s nothing to it.” 
 
Ok, fine. Let’s try “The Mercury Challenge.” (OR, “Pick Your Favorite Vaccine Crud”). Run, don’t walk, to your nearest chemical supply company, get some mercury and a syringe, and suck up just a teeny tiny amount of it, and inject yourself with it. Or you can even have the vaccine variety. 
 
Just get your seasonal shot of mercury, and have a nice day watching drug commercials of other harmless drugs. And remember what Rappaport quoted:
“The government has never compensated, nor has it ever been ordered to compensate, any case based on a determination that autism was actually caused by vaccines. We have compensated cases in which children exhibited an encephalopathy, or general brain disease. Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures.”“Official word-play at work.
“Compensation for vaccine-induced autism? No. Compensation for vaccine-induced encephalopathy—“accompanied by” symptoms including autistic behavior and autism? Yes.
“The government is paying compensation for a vaccine-induced “something” that just happens to progress to an array of symptoms which include, well, autistic behavior, and yes, autism.”

Read this article at -  http://gizadeathstar.com/2014/09/cdc-vaccines-autism-accepting-mercury-challenge/