Sep 1, 2014

Classified: What Lives On The Moon NASA, What Did Our Astronauts Really see

Lots of respect for the work of DSW, who isn't prone to sensationalizing.  Fascinating video....

 


(When you land on a Moon that is supposed to be empty and lifeless, why would you say ("We Came In Peace?") Darkskywatcher August 2014) - So often I am asked if I think we went to the Moon. If it was real or hoax, what did they really go for? It is to hard to just answer that question with words so here it is from my mind to your screen. My thoughts on the Apollo missions made from an archive of stock footage & some of the best clips out there to give you this amazing visual representation of what I think happened. YOU DECIDE! "Enjoy This Epic Ride", if you miss this one , well.....YOU JUST MISSED. Is this FAKE? Guess you have to decide the same way you have to decide if we went there in the first place. YOURSELF! Either was I hope I made you think about the Apollo Events and the conspiracy around them + wasn't it cool to watch? (Sci Fi Creative Vision & Storyline By Darkskywatcher) Open your mind but think for yourself. NASA Archived Stock Footage under Copyright lease to ©2014 www.darkskywatcher.com Darkskywatchers Global Skywatch Network. CGI Lunar UFO Footage Copyright Purchased, Owned and Held by Complete version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxMCk...